June 16, 2021
14:00 – 15:15 ISR (Webinar + Q&A)
In the development process of medical devices, using simulation tools is much faster, more cost-effective and less invasive than building and testing physical prototypes.
During this webinar, we will show how to design and simulate different electronic devices for medical applications, using Ansys simulation tools, such as HFSS, Maxwell, Q3D and Icepak combined with the human body models.
- Motivation for medical devices design using simulation tools
- Human body models (HBM) short review
- Implant and on-body antennas design
- Basic wireless charging system analysis for an implantable device
- MRI simulation
- SAR and thermal analysis
- Simulation of hyperthermia as cancer treatment using RF
- Additional interesting applications related to medical devices and telemedicine